What has changed her?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Obvi Taylor changed her.

It is amazing how powerful love would affect on people.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Nicole

She's probably happier than when she's been with anyone else, and when you're happy you like to share that. You want people to know that after all the **** you've been through, you've found a light at the end of the tunnel. It's clear that she still keeps very much of her private life private, you don't see her going to events with him (yet), or talking about him in -every- interview, she tries to hide away when she's with him. I think it's cute how she talks about him, you can tell she really loves him, and it's really nice to see. 

LilVenusian

1. Early in her career she was very concerned with protecting herself from both her fans and from the public in order to retain an air of mystery. Once people are concerned with menial crap like who your ****ing it distracts from the work and humanizes you. Gaga dosent seem to care about that anymore which is fair enough. it was probably very taxing trying to give off this air of an invincible artist,only concerned with creating instead of a normal human being with normal relationships. 

2. I dont think it hurts that Taylor is very attractive and in the public eye. Being associated with him is probably good for her image more so than being associated with a greasy bartender from NY. If its going impress a bunch of middle aged housewives on the Ellen, gets some publicity and potentially move more records than gaga's probably going to use that to her advantage. Shes not exactly on the best terms with the GP at the moment, lets be real. 

LaLuna

1. Early in her career she was very concerned with protecting herself from both her fans and from the public in order to retain an air of mystery. Once people are concerned with menial crap like who your ****ing it distracts from the work and humanizes you. Gaga dosent seem to care about that anymore which is fair enough. it was probably very taxing trying to give off this air of an invincible artist,only concerned with creating instead of a normal human being with normal relationships. 

2. I dont think it hurts that Taylor is very attractive and in the public eye. Being associated with him is probably good for her image more so than being associated with a greasy bartender from NY. If its going impress a bunch of middle aged housewives on the Ellen, gets some publicity and potentially move more records than gaga's probably going to use that to her advantage. Shes not exactly on the best terms with the GP at the moment, lets be real. 

I don't think Gaga would use her relationship with Taylor to get back in the GP's good graces and sell more records. No one outside of this fanbase gives a rat's ass who Gaga is f*cking, and the fact that she's dating a celebrity won't change anything to the GP's opinion of her. In fact, didn't she get crap for attending the Oscars with Taylor because people thought she had no business being there?

The reason she's more open about her relationship with Taylor is simply because she's happier with him than she was with Luc. If the songs that were inspired by Luc are any indication, their relationship was very rocky, to say the least, so it's totally understandable that Gaga wouldn't want to talk about it. Now, she's in a healthy, happy relationship, and yes, that does change a person. When you're in love and happy, you want the world to know about it, Gaga is no different than the rest of us in that regard.

lego

Guys, wasn't the first video made around MTN? Or was it You & I; she was already seeing Taylor, but that was beginning of their relationship, people were still speculating is she with him.

FreePalestine

LilVenusian

I don't think Gaga would use her relationship with Taylor to get back in the GP's good graces and sell more records. No one outside of this fanbase gives a rat's ass who Gaga is f*cking, and the fact that she's dating a celebrity won't change anything to the GP's opinion of her. In fact, didn't she get crap for attending the Oscars with Taylor because people thought she had no business being there?

The reason she's more open about her relationship with Taylor is simply because she's happier with him than she was with Luc. If the songs that were inspired by Luc are any indication, their relationship was very rocky, to say the least, so it's totally understandable that Gaga wouldn't want to talk about it. Now, she's in a healthy, happy relationship, and yes, that does change a person. When you're in love and happy, you want the world to know about it, Gaga is no different than the rest of us in that regard.

Those were just my theories, im leaning more towards the first one. I'm not buying the whole "this is a different type of relationship" stuff. We dont know what their relationship is like behind the scenes. They could have lots of problems for all we know.  I'm sure her relationship with Luc was very loving and fulfilling while it lasted (listen to Brooklyn Nights), but things change and sometimes relationships dont work out. Taylor is probably best for her right now but that dosent make it some magical unicorn next-level relationship like some people make it out to be.  Also, the fact that Luc wasn't in the public eye and was probably not intending to be also made gaga want to keep things fiercely private. More so than a television actor who tends to do a lot of press and interviews and is also probed about gaga on a regular basis,  it would be kind of weird if gaga didn't reciprocate some of that acknowledgment. 

LaLuna

Guys, wasn't the first video made around MTN? Or was it You & I; she was already seeing Taylor, but that was beginning of their relationship, people were still speculating is she with him.

If I'm not mistaken they had been dating for only a month when she did A Very Gaga Thanksgiving, so maybe she felt it was too soon to talk about it.

Haroon

Luc had a small dick and Taylor has the daddy long stroke. 

25zjdqeq3qqb.gif

If you ask me though, Taylor is just as destructive to Gaga as much as Luc was. His schlong is the real reason why Gaga was in a wheelchair and why the BTW ball ended. 

25zjdqeq3qqb.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: I laughed too hard at this :dies:

But yeah, I think she's just in a place right now where she's so happy with her relationship that she isn't threatened by the media knowing at all :shrug: Like maybe the reason why she kept quiet about Luc was so the media didn't say anything that could potentially affect their relationship, whereas she's so secure with her relationship with Taylor that she knows that whatever she says the media won't be getting to them :)

lego

If I'm not mistaken they had been dating for only a month when she did A Very Gaga Thanksgiving, so maybe she felt it was too soon to talk about it.

Well yeah it was too soon, plus there were stories in tabloids about Taylor's ex blaiming Gaga for stealing her man, then fans talking about her cheating Luc with Taylor etc. If she would talk openly they would ask her all these details.

FreePalestine

ryhanna

Maybe she simply feels more comfortable talking about Taylor because he's also a public figure. Y'know, she's not bringing attention to him that he wasn't prepared for when he decided to become an actor.

Archived