💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The reason why Scheiße couldn't be a single & AP isn't appretiated

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

EDIT 2: I DON'T THINK SCHEIßE WOULD'VE FLOPPED! It's one of my favorite songs I just think it was a risk which Interscope didn't wanna take. Read the Scheiße part with this in mind please.

Both are master pieces... And I love them both a lot but the reason why Scheiße and ARTPOP isn't as appretiated as it should be by the GP is simply because both things aren't easily as understood as some of her other work.

Scheiße has a whole huge chunk of the song if German. If a non-gaga fan was driving in his/her car blasting the radio and then Scheiße came on and this person doesn't speak a word of German they would sit there listening to the long intro and think "huh? What is this?" And instantly there whole attitude to the song would be negative. First impressions have a huge impact on someone/somethings success. Like with Gaga... Just Dance was a fun song and it was everyone's firs taste of Gaga which gave her the success. So if someone doesn't like hearing a foreign language and they just wanna rock out to good music then Scheiße would be in a bad light for the listner. And with Scheiße you have to pay attention to the lyrics to understand it and if someone is already turned off they won't pay attention to the lyrics (except the awesome chorus). Maybe the single would slay in Germany and other countries but that's just my thought.

And with ARTPOP people have been attacking Gaga since Applause didn't reach #1. This opened up a flood gate of insults and internet critiques used this to their advantage and constantly bashed Gaga. No one would just believe one person saying Gaga is a flop but if a huge mass of the media is saying so then it'll be the mob mentality effect. They'll start believing it. So with ARTPOP you have to give it a chance. You have to be open. And if someone has this negative attitude towards it they won't look into it and won't understand how beautiful and wise the album is. Many fans have even bought into the media's constant claims saying ARTPOP and Gaga is a flop. Maybe if Applause had reached #1 and ARTPOP out sold PRISM would fans and the GP appretiate ARTPOP but no. It didn't. So people have a negative attitude towards it and don't understand it.

The saddest thing is the ARTPOP thing. It might never get the attention it deserves. All I can honestly do is appretiate it and accept that a lot of people and fans tbh have been persauded by the likes of Angela Chang, Perez Hilton and other people. *sigh*

Edit: I was wrong about German (sorry I don't speak Gemran either) but no one understands gibberish either. So wheter they think it's German or gibberish they wouldn't understand

And PSY Gangnam style... Where is PSY today :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Microscope

:tea:  Agreed with everything :yes:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Bebe

Coming off the hype of TFM Scheiße would have slayed as the first single, anything would have slayed. People bought Born This Way (single) without even listening to it first.
I don't know if the album would have sold 1 million copies first week if Scheiße was the lead single though.

Otherwise I agree that Scheiße would have most likely flopped. It would have been a pretty ballsy/risky choice though and I think that would have been incredible to see from her. The lyrics are literally gibberish. The only German word in the song is scheiße as far as I am aware.

Tropico

I don't speak German.. :awkney:

Neither do I but that's why I said "non-gaga fan". As a fan you like her and mer music enough to find out what it means but a non fan would simply brush it off and be like "what the f--k is she talking about :wtf:"

Scheiße has a whole huge chunk of the song if German. If a non-gaga fan was driving in his/her car blasting the radio and then Scheiße came on and this person doesn't speak a word of German they would sit there listening to the long intro and think "huh? What is this?" And instantly there whole attitude to the song would be negative. 

Just, no, there is not a single word of German in the song Scheiße, except the word Scheiße  :rip: Also, why do you think some songs in foreign languages no one speaks get HUGE like Gangnam Style or the Ketchup Song :rip:

DirtyRichHooker

Neither do I but that's why I said "non-gaga fan". As a fan you like her and mer music enough to find out what it means but a non fan would simply brush it off and be like "what the **** is she talking about :wtf:"

I still don't know what it means :laughga:

Tropico

I still don't know what it means :laughga:

Do your research gurl :giggle:

fullofsheibe

Agreed with everything, especially the last part! 

quote: "The saddest thing is the ARTPOP thing. It might never get the attention it deserves."

This to be very honest.

ARTPOP is a very good album, these are all different types of music like Aura, Swine & Donatella are very Techno. Venus, Applause & Gypsy are very Pop. Fashion! (last part of it), G.U.Y. & MANiCURE are Pop & Rock together. Dope is ofcourse 'dope' bc of it's ballads. Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams & Mary Jane Holland is very 3D Pop. ARTPOP is a song which is very special and number 1 hit whorty. It's music & synths are very deep. The title says it self, it's ART and POP together. 

Just, no, there is not a single word of German in the song Scheiße, except the word Scheiße  :rip: Also, why do you think some songs in foreign languages no one speaks get HUGE like Gangnam Style or the Ketchup Song :rip:

"Ich schleiben austa be clair,
Es kumpent madre monstere,
aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
begun be uske but-bair
Ich schleiben austa be clair,
Es kumpent uske monstere
Fraulein uske-be clair". 

:awkney:

PatrickMonster

Fraulein begs to differ

Tropico

Just, no, there is not a single word of German in the song Scheiße, except the word Scheiße  :rip:

Well she was going for German. I've always heard that she only used some German words but I thought the intro was German but I've been told otherwise. :shrug:

Agreed with everything, especially the last part! 

quote: "The saddest thing is the ARTPOP thing. It might never get the attention it deserves."

This to be very honest.

ARTPOP is a very good album, these are all different types of music like Aura, Swine & Donatella are very Techno. Venus, Applause & Gypsy are very Pop. Fashion! (last part of it), G.U.Y. & MANiCURE are Pop & Rock together. Dope is ofcourse 'dope' bc of it's ballads. Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams & Mary Jane Holland is very 3D Pop. ARTPOP is a song which is very special and number 1 hit whorty. It's music & synths are very deep. The title says it self, it's ART and POP together. 

"Ich schleiben austa be clair,

Es kumpent madre monstere,

begun be uske but-bair

Ich schleiben austa be clair,

Es kumpent uske monstere

Fraulein uske-be clair". 

:awkney:

The only German words in that are Ich, Es, and Fraulein :rip: and yes, I speak German :rip:

fullofsheibe

The only German words in that are Ich, Es, and Fraulein :rip: and yes, I speak German :rip:

oh ,

what do they actually mean.. :awkney:

somechick

Fraulein begs to differ

And Ich so technically there are three German words in the song. ;)

Archived