Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Last Song Ever Sang

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Right sorry for the depressing thread but when i was listening to The Queen in the shower today, After Gaga's vocals ended, I hung up the back scrubbing brush which i was singing and I imagined Gaga hanging her mic up for the final time. 

So, Gaga is 90 and this is her last ever show and she puts on a concert for the final time singing all of her favourite songs from her discography and she sings a 25 song setlist so the question is What is the final song would she sing to finish her singing career?

I would go with The Queen for her being brave all of her life

Together You And I!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Probably The Queen or a song she hasn't sung yet. The second half of The Queen is what I want at my own funeral so it's exactly the kind of song that is appropriate to say farewell. :yes: :emo:

Better Day

Probably The Queen or a song she hasn't sung yet. The second half of The Queen is what I want at my own funeral so it's exactly the kind of song that is appropriate to say farewell. :yes: :emo:

OMG, That's always what I wanted :cryga:

Together You And I!

Interludicrous

Summerboy :derpga:

I don't know though, probably something like Born This Way or Imagine by John Lennon? Something that would sum up her message.

swine killer

Gaga feels very Edith Piaf... she will do a scene. I hope I'm around  :runhug:

OMG, That's always what I wanted :cryga:

Me too :cryga:

LaMaisonGaga

singing with 90? Is that possible? Oh wait Tony Bennett...

lamaisongaga.com

Interludicrous

The saddest thing ever would be if she'd sing the acoustic version of Just Dance. The song where it all started. The original is so joyful, but the acoustic version is sooo sad :cryga:

Allison M

I have no idea :( she will obviously make more songs that might suit the moment better.

I would say Gypsy or Applause. Those really tell a story of her life. 

Better Day

The saddest thing ever would be if she'd sing the acoustic version of Just Dance. The song where it all started. The original is so joyful, but the acoustic version is sooo sad :cryga:

My god that is making my heartbreak  :Kara:

Together You And I!

Archived