Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Last Song Ever Sang

Better Day

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

The Queen is an amazing choice, only if to hear the amazing outro (with the piano ofc) live again.

But The Edge of Glory seems incredibly go-to, for me.

3 points in and ready for more

GagaXCupcakke

I don't think she'll have a planned last song.  I think she'll just keep singing until she randomly dies of old age.

PMKKARDASHiAN

The saddest thing ever would be if she'd sing the acoustic version of Just Dance. The song where it all started. The original is so joyful, but the acoustic version is sooo sad :cryga:

My thoughts exactly. Finish full circle. Take us on the journey with your career music life dreams ambitions goals successes failures highs lows and as the last song remind us of what started it all.

Just dance

Spooky

I'm just imagining The Edge of Glory wracked with sobs and tears flooding down her face but she's smiling and the lights make her glitter like a weeping disco ball and I'm sad now.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Katy Perry

Born this way? but she's 90 then....She should sing Born To Die......oh oop wrong singer :derpga:

:derpga:

Sadie

The saddest thing ever would be if she'd sing the acoustic version of Just Dance. The song where it all started. The original is so joyful, but the acoustic version is sooo sad :cryga:

Awww this is so sad :emo: brb crying

Applause on piano similar to the SNL skit OMFG I cried imagine it. It hit too close for me...#pawsupforever  :monsterpaw:

sexy

Didn't even know an acoustic existed.  :flop:

Archived