đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Found on Twitter...Very True Opinion on Gaga's current Stance

TroubleClef

Featured Posts

mjra007

Although I agree we can't just ignore the horrible management this album has been a victim of. 

True

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz

Oh so when other artists are being bashed people will start to look at Gaga's beliefs but when people make threads like "The problem is..." Or "gaga needs to step up her game' or even in replies to threads where she is getting all this Unnecessary HARSH HATEFUL critism no one ever says "Gaga wouldn't support this" because when people bash Gaga it's "just an opinion".

That's called double standards. In one instance you say one thing but in another you don't even those it's a very similar instance.

So it might - might - be cruel but what's the difference between him bashing Katy to make Gaga look better and people here bashing Gaga for no reason. Just to make her look bad.

I believe I said it's wrong no matter who you're bashing. I'm not one who bashes Gaga, so you really can't project those double standards onto me. The double standard is you saying it's wrong and hurtful to bash Gaga, but then defending and supporting mean comments toward other artists. Comments like the one in the OP are the type of comments that got people blocked on twitter a few months ago, so I'm really not sure why this fan base can't understand that they just need to stop. You have no right to tell people to stop dragging one artist and then start dragging other artists. It makes no sense.

"Gaga gets bashed all the time, so I think we should bash other artists" is a terrible way of thinking.

Archived