• Last Reply
mic

TFM blasted her career into the outer space, BTW destroyed it :toofunny:

Lol at people saying BTW

Tommy Monster

Lol at people saying BTW

The delusion is real :cryga:

VforVendetta

You guys can be such b---hes when it comes to BTW just because some of you can't handle Gaga's deep music and the moment she didn't hit #1 she's a flop and her career is over? **** you if you believe that tbh :fthis:

BTW sold more than TFM. Face it.

Everything else can't be defined this easily. It's really how you feel. Someone might feel BTW was more 'slayness' (what sorta grammar though :wtfga:) while others may say TFM is while others might say ARTPOP is while others would say TF. It's opinion.

So **** the whole "TFM obviously" because the ONLY obvious thing is BTW sold more. And that doesn't mean TFM isn't as good BTW wasa ****ing highlight in her career tbqfh.

I can't as this constant comparissons.

I like BTW more but TFM is definitely the most successful. :sweat:

Slade

I would say Born This Way, especially for cultural impact. The Fame Monster had more successful singles, but I mean, the album didn't sell 1 million copies in its first week lol.

Slade

ARTPOP is her best and more succesful album

ARTPOP.......... 9620016.jpg

Success.......... 9620016.jpg

It is her best album though tbh

eamonster123

anyone who says btw is delusional, TFM literally solitified her career

WorkBeep

It's easily The Fame Monster. It may not have sold as much as Born This Way but Gaga was way more influential and on top during that period.

Haroon

I think TFM in terms of connecting with pretty much everyone and ruling the world :legend: Plus her every move was worshipped :laughga: I think BTW was successful in its own way, it concreted a legion of fans, and it saved lives, which is one of the biggest successes possible :yes:

BTW is better music. It's her "True record" And TFM was very successful, yes.

ryhanna

They were both very successful in their own ways. Everything really aligned for The Fame Monster, though. Perfect music to release, perfect timing, perfect videos and performances to release and help solidify her status as a superstar. 

Born This Way is by far the best album of her career so far, but The Fame Monster was impossibly huge. 

Archived