💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Dope" Listed as One of the Saddest Songs (According to PopCrush)

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Ronk

Maybe she should care a bit more.

Most probably share that view.  But I am glad she creates free from the pressures of label or public.  I like Gaga "unchained".

I love your profile pic ... omg.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

Most probably share that view. But I am glad she creates free from the pressures of label or public. I like Gaga "unchained".

I love your profile pic ... omg.

Thanks lol

Ronk

Thanks lol

Well, the pic is perfect for the era, and is also perfect for Gaga's attitude towards her creativity; unbound/unchained.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Born To Slay

I do cry every time I hear it tbh, I'm gonna ball m eyes out at the ARTRAVE

LilVenusian

What a horrible list. Most of the songs chosen are just cheesy pop schlock and are definitely not heartbreaking or sad in the least lol

I love gaga but but Dope was not really her strongest or saddest ballad. I just dont find the lyrics all that sincere. Its clear she still smokes weed and promotes d--g use (she has ecstasy pacifiers on her latest tour poster) making Dope seem kind of melodramatic and pointless in my eyes.

Speechless on the other hand, you can here the genuine heartbreak in her voice. Anybody can relate or at least imagine the devastation of what it would be like to be on the brink of losing a mother/father.

I get that Dope was probably a healing/therapeutic song for her to write, but all i hear is  a sappy pathetic cry for forgiveness, nothing too powerfull or touching about that imo #sorrynotsorry

Ladle Ghoulash

Maybe she should care a bit more.

*waits to be dragged*

Maybe. There are merits to both approaches. I, personally, lean more towards her following her own compass regardless of critics or sales, but, having the GP love her is pretty cool too.

SEX MUFFIN

Dope is my favourite Gaga song behind Mary Jane Holland and Bloody Mary

Archived