💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Dope" Listed as One of the Saddest Songs (According to PopCrush)

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Blank Space

I need Gaga ballads tbh. They give me life. She just needs an album of ballads.

preach it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bye

Gypsy is a POWER ballad, you can't really compare it with a piano ballad.

VforVendetta

Ballads don't have to be sad tho...Gypsy I feel was the balance of a ballad, but uptempo as well...Dope is just :wtf:

Dope is a flawless masterpiece. Deal with it. :lana:

LaXian

DOPE is a masterpiece and all will deal tbh ... People might not agree with me but I think it's one of her best ballads ever ...

Very powerful ... Maybe cause I can relate  :teehee: ... But still doesn't make it any less of a masterpiece!

VforVendetta

DOPE is a masterpiece and all will deal tbh ... People might not agree with me but I think it's one of her best ballads ever ...

Very powerful ... Maybe cause I can relate  :teehee: ... But still doesn't make it any less of a masterpiece!

Probably her best ballad ever or the secomd ballad ever if TEOG is considered a ballad. :legend:

hughdancy

MTE :giveup:

Dope is one of my ARTPOP favs :legend:

Same. I don't get the hate tbh it's an incredible song

TimisaMonster

To be completely honest, ARTPOP doesn't feel like the Gaga I fell in love with. Dope is the Gaga I feel in love with. I think the most easy answer, is that ARTPOP wasn't pure, it was pushed by her label to be a success, and she didn't want her artistry to die in their decisions, so she took control of the situation. ARTPOP was made for radio, the single could be hits, the promo is small, but the potential is huge. People think it's because people are "done" with her, or that somehow she's "lost her carear", but it just seems like she's lost her interest in pleaseing her label, or the GP. Music not the Bling isn't ARTPOP the album, its the song. I think at this point I'm just rambleing @ this point, but when it comes down to the wire, ARTPOP isn't a success because she doesn't want it to be. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy..

K :laughga: Still don't think Dope should be on ARTPOP :megaflop:

Dope is a flawless masterpiece. Deal with it. :lana:

Then she should release it as the next a single and see how bad it'll do... Not even GUY can get played :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

K :laughga: Still don't think Dope should be on ARTPOP :megaflop:

Then she should release it as the next a single and see how bad it'll do... Not even GUY can get played :smh:

The quality of the song has nothing to do with it being a successful single. Either way Dope is a ballad and has already entered top 10 and has sold similar to GUY so it will definitely do much better. Its also classes better song than GUY imo.

Archived