💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Creative Rebellion a better album name than ARTPOP?

Benji

Featured Posts

Haroon

I don't like the name Creative Rebellion for an album :noparty: It's too much for my mouth :laughga: Like on paper it sounds nice and new and all that, but if it came to life then it'd be a different story I think :huh:

I wouldn't mind if that was the blueprint for an album though, like how The Fame Monster was all about demons and monsters, Creative Rebellion could be the common thread through the songs of whichever album it inspired :yes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seana39223

No both names are too bold. ARTPOP sounds like GaGa is creating we own genre and Creative Rebellion sounds like some mega experimental album.

mjra007

GP doesn't even get what ARTPOP means. 

This would be like a Picasso for them. 

Agree

Battle 4 Ur Life

Wow you really have a bad temper don't you! :lmao:

No, I don't. I'm just not a fan of people calling me mess at my own status or asking me to "elaborate" my opinion when they clearly disagree with me. it's pointless, thirsty and stupid.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Essence

No, I don't. I'm just not a fan of people calling me mess at my own status or asking me to "elaborate" my opinion when they clearly disagree with me. it's pointless, thirsty and stupid.

b---h, this is a discussion forum.

You can't post an OPINION and then claim you don't want other OPINIONs on that opinion. It doesn't work that way. Not to mention you responded by saying people should die over something so insignificant :wtf:

And also, what's wrong with people wanting you to elaborate? They might have genuinely been interested in what you had to say.

Archived