💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Template: The Fame (Crystal Glasses)

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

DirtyRichHooker

I'm making some and I figured I'd share my template with you guys.

Here is a second version with guides for the protectors (so you don't cut yourself up on that sharpass metal). Use foam sheet to make the protectors. I've also added the pinholes.

Sunglasses_zps71319b67.png

Here is a template with the crystal outline

TheFameGlasseswithcrystals_zps1dd3b4cf.p

Here are some links for materials. I'm unsure of postage (depending on your location)

Aluminium sheet

I will post a link for the crystals once mine have arrived and I can advise you on how many packs to purchase.

Slaying me with all of your DIY :legend:

How exactly do you plan on sculpting them out of the metal? 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

DirtyRichHooker

Slaying me with all of your DIY :legend:

How exactly do you plan on sculpting them out of the metal? 

I'm getting my brother to cut the template out for me. Then we'll be cutting the holes (before bending the arms), then bend the arms and then I can spray paint them black (and use sealant on them). Then finally, cut and apply the crystals :)

I'm getting my brother to cut the template out for me. Then we'll be cutting the holes (before bending the arms), then bend the arms and then I can spray paint them black (and use sealant on them). Then finally, cut and apply the crystals :)

That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to recreate the glasses for myself but haven't had the resources :deadbanana: I wish you luck and I can't wait to see them!

DirtyRichHooker

That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to recreate the glasses for myself but haven't had the resources :deadbanana: I wish you luck and I can't wait to see them!

Thanks! There's still some materials I need to buy to make them, but I figure if I get the main bits done first, the rest won't be as time consuming. I need to buy some foam for the nose cushion and head support..

DirtyRichHooker

6 years after and I just discovered those glasses had holes.

:smh: Mess.

Haha

MonsterOfSpain

Haha

Those look amazing tho, be sure to show us the final product when they're finished. :)

DirtyRichHooker

Those look amazing tho, be sure to show us the final product when they're finished. :)

I definitely will! I've updated the digital template slightly as I've added the outlines for the head/nose/ear protectors

MonsterOfSpain

I definitely will! I've updated the digital template slightly as I've added the outlines for the head/nose/ear protectors

Ok, thank you. :)

They actually sold plastic versions of the glasses at the start of TFB because everyone had them

INNA

They actually sold plastic versions of the glasses at the start of TFB because everyone had them

Are you sure about that

• 9 months later...

Archived