Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi thinks Gaga hates her

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandora

What an attention seeking Tweet. Like gurl, have some standards. You should be acting professional here not like a sympathy seeking b---h. You are FISHING for the sympathy and a Tweet from your LORD Gaga.

new-york-fight-o.gif

Dunk96

She knows Gaga doesn't hate her it's just that she realised what dumb thing she did with all the "Swine drama" and now she's trying to comeback to Gaga with this kinda stuff. 

SEVDALIZA

Lady Gaga@ladygaga

@ddlovato let it go, let it go...

:derpga:

Omg please no :lmao:

operating from another world

Vernier

Lady Gaga@ladygaga

@ddlovato let it go, let it go...

:derpga:

Imagine if all she did was replied with a youtube link to the vid of Let It Go, omg :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SEVDALIZA

I would die tho. :toofunny:

I can imagine ATRL blowing up if that happened :lmao:

operating from another world

JazzGa

Oh my god when will this poor widdle baaaybee learn to stop f--king victimizing herself?

Gaga hasn't said ONE thing about Demi. Demi publically decried Gaga and shamed her by name, and now SHE is the one playing the "wahh wahh y dus she h8 me wahhh" card? Gaga probably doesn't hate Demi, but if she does, Demi brought it on herself. :crossed:

I hate her more with every idiotic word that comes out of her mouth :I Next please.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Hola Soraya

Oh my god when will this poor widdle baaaybee learn to stop ****ing victimizing herself?

Gaga hasn't said ONE thing about Demi. Demi publically decried Gaga and shamed her by name, and now SHE is the one playing the "wahh wahh y dus she h8 me wahhh" card? Gaga probably doesn't hate Demi, but if she does, Demi brought it on herself. :crossed:

I hate her more with every idiotic word that comes out of her mouth :I Next please.

This is how I think Gaga feels...  :derpga:

kCXYrPF.png?1

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Imagine if all she did was replied with a youtube link to the vid of Let It Go, omg :deadbanana:

Yeah... :dies: She needs to log in Tara's account like right now.

I can imagine ATRL blowing up if that happened :lmao:

omg yes... :toofunny: I'll make popcorn tbh. :haha:

Archived