Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where do you think Gaga will film the Artrave Ball?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos

Why wouldn't she film it and sell it over iTunes. I would buy it, even for 29.99 €.

tokyodisko

The public arent interested in buying tour dvds, thats for the fans to buy so they can either relive the experience or if they didnt get to go they get to see it. 

I dont think she will because her label wont wanna spend a lot of money on a DVD that wont sell incredibly well. If the BTWB wasnt released on DVD i doubt the much smaller artRAVE will be. 

I would love a DVD too but i dont think it will happen. 

Btw i really dont understand why you think The Monster Ball would have done anything for ARTPOP ? The Muppets Special showcased her new music, it was MUCH better promotion than making TMB available on Netflix. 

Since BTW was not released I think it would be foolish to go on another fairly large tour without releasing a DVD. They aren't incredibly expensive and they open the door to other people who might be wiling to give it a try. Plus it helps connect her to the fans that cannot go. If it is a good tour then she should release it.

TMB would have been fairly popular on Netflix I think- reminding them why they liked Gaga and hopefully leaving the door cracked for people to move along to ARTPOP. It's just cheap promotion and saturation. Also good for her overall image, same reason they released and hoped Muppets would help. 

elijahfan

If the BTWB wasnt filmed cause of the cancellation, then i dunno i was just going off that. 

Ehm the artRAVE did when it announced its dates which are MUCH fewer than her previous tours. So save your awkney for an actual point. 

I wasn't talking about the number of shows, but the size of the show itself. 'cause that's what's gonna show on a DVD.

It's not because there are less dates that it's gonna be less spectacular - and if you assume so, then you're the one that's missing a point.

:awkney:

tokyodisko

I wasn't talking about the number of shows, but the size of the show itself. 'cause that's what's gonna show on a DVD.

It's not because there are less dates that it's gonna be less spectacular - and if you assume so, then you're the one that's missing a point.

:awkney:

I don't think the size of the audience will be all that necessary, I mean, there are camera tricks. Her show itself is the focal point. 

elijahfan

I don't think the size of the audience will be all that necessary, I mean, there are camera tricks. Her show itself is the focal point. 

Yes, I agree.

VforVendetta

In Greece. Big stadium, album with Greek themes. Time to evolve the Tour till September. I mean its obvious. :whitney:

tokyodisko

Yes, I agree.

I just wasn't sure what you meant. ^^

In Greece. Big stadium, album with Greek themes. Time to evolve the Tour till September. I mean its obvious. :whitney:

I think Greece would be a good contender depending on how much the tour plays into mythology. 

VforVendetta

I think Greece would be a good contender depending on how much the tour plays into mythology.

Well, there is only one problem. The language. Most Greeks speak English of course, especially young ones but still. I think they can face that problem though, its not that important...

elijahfan

I meant what you said :) It doesn't matter how many shows there are on a world tour, this is not a piece of information that will be translated on a DVD. Even though the artRAVE won't have as many dates as the BTWBall, I'm sure it will be quite impressive and totally worth being released on DVD :)

tokyodisko

Well, there is only one problem. The language. Most Greeks speak English of course, especially young ones but still. I think they can face that problem though, its not that important...

I don't think it would be an issue on the DVD at least. Probably no more than if she was doing Tokyo or Seoul City. I think the music and visuals will be enough on this tour. It looks like it is very well planned out so far. 

I meant what you said :) It doesn't matter how many shows there are on a world tour, this is not a piece of information that will be translated on a DVD. Even though the artRAVE won't have as many dates as the BTWBall, I'm sure it will be quite impressive and totally worth being released on DVD :)

Agreed! She could have done two shows and still released it tbh. 

I was always hoping she should set up and perform the BTWB on a soundstage and record it for a dvd, but that dream is dead.  :rip:

Archived