Featured Posts

artRaver

You guys take things way too seriously, bye.  :flop:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

i love anything porter magazine shoot esque, but how did kim kardashian get a hold of a halloween wig? its not even october??

eidt: ok i skimmed thru her texts and shes apparently "screaming" at gaga "shading" azealia and a bunch others, okay b---h ur annoying now. and gaga should have better things to do than shade azealia, she just has a bad attitude yet you'll collab with sleazy men that happen to make likeable work to some....

IM ****INF CRYINGGGGGG GIGI JUST SHADED EVERYONEEEE DOSMKSMADKKSLDLSKDKDKDKDKSKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA @ladygaga I ****IN LOVE YOU IM CRYINGGGGGGG SHADE MARIO YOU BETTA SHADE HIM

SHE JUST SHADED AZEALIA IM CRYING IM STILL ACREAMING

EthanPamyu

It's not. She's seeing Gaga every ****ing day in Chicago. Gaga takes them to some road trips.

well i mean her tweet didn't blow up so she didn't ruin it for many people. I think you ruined it for more people then she did by posting this tbh  :shrug:

well i mean her tweet didn't blow up so she didn't ruin it for many people. I think you ruined it for more people then she did by posting this tbh  :shrug:

this

lego

She has thousands of followers.

I posted in section where you have to register to see.

You didn't actually have to click on the link to see the picture if you didn't want to.

FreePalestine

vomits her mind

It's not. She's seeing Gaga every ****ing day in Chicago. Gaga takes them to some road trips.

Umm no they just follow her everywhere. The wig is what that girl is wearing to the artrave its not gagas.

paganpoetry

Looks like kimkar with a schit wig :dies:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Archived