💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga trusting her fans

lego

Featured Posts

Haroon

If she ruined the surprise then someone would've gotten her to delete the tweet by now :shrug:

GIGI. LADY GIGI. FAME.

tumblr_m8r9m5FIhh1qkt01so1_500.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Umm no they just follow her everywhere. The wig is what that girl is wearing to the artrave its not gagas.

If you follow their tweets you'd see they were with her on a "road trip" and she said trying "Gigi's wig" which means it's Gaga's, she claims to be very close to her, as a friend and talks about how Gaga is so "shady in real life".

FreePalestine

Kermit the frog

This would be the most horrible tour wig. I didn't think she could beat the one from the first MB 2.0 date but it looks like I was wrong :rip:

vomits her mind

If you follow their tweets you'd see they were with her on a "road trip" and she said trying "Gigi's wig" which means it's Gaga's, she claims to be very close to her, as a friend and talks about how Gaga is so "shady in real life".

I do follow her tweets ! The wig is not gagas. Dont beleive everything you read expecially from her. Diana got the wig herself to wear to the artrave. And they weren't with her on a road trip. They were following/stalking her. They are not friends with her and Diana definitely isnt. Shes shady as hell and makes up stories to which people beleive. She does meet her a lot but there isn't a friendship shes trolling. If she was friends with her she wouldnt of had to jump the line at Roseland and lead fans to the wrong location who were trying to meet her.

lego

I do follow her tweets ! The wig is not gagas. Dont beleive everything you read expecially from her. Diana got the wig herself to wear to the artrave. And they weren't with her on a road trip. They were following/stalking her. They are not friends with her and Diana definitely isnt. Shes shady as hell and makes up stories to which people beleive. She does meet her a lot but there isn't a friendship shes trolling. If she was friends with her she wouldnt of had to jump the line at Roseland and lead fans to the wrong location who were trying to meet her.

There are more people, not just her, tweeting about same things. I wrote about this here:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/100899-do-you-think-fan-competitions-are-set-up/

We will see, if the Vevo ever releases that video with fans, were the stories about road trip and going to cornfields with Gaga - true. It is possible that Gaga would take them for a ride. But you are also right, this kid might just lie a lot. In that case , she's really sad individual.

FreePalestine

MonsterRocket

It's not Gaga's tour wig. It's the wig that girl will go on with to the artrave!

Do u really guys think Gaga would let her putting her wigs on in her backstage?! :sharon:

vomits her mind

There are more people, not just her, tweeting about same things. I wrote about this here:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/100899-do-you-think-fan-competitions-are-set-up/

We will see, if the Vevo ever releases that video with fans, were the stories about road trip and going to cornfields with Gaga - true. It is possible that Gaga would take them for a ride. But you are also right, this kid might just lie a lot. In that case , she's really sad individual.

I think its highly likely that they were there but not in whatever happened that day. My bet it they found out where gaga was going to be and followed her down there. Oh and the vevo thing was 18+ right? Diana is not 18 so she definitely wasn't in it. Shes trolling

Tropico

I like the wig tbh. It's really sweet and simple.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I like the wig, but she used to change it about every 10 days during the BTWBall and my show isn't for 5 months, lmao

the fact she calls them 'superfans'/considers these people 'friends' :lmao:

Archived