Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What should've been the last single of The Fame Era?

Atlas

Featured Posts

Also, Starstruck basically is a single lol. It's probably the most known non single in her discography.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

Such an old ass topic. :rip:

This fan base will never stop talking about what should've been singles for the slay

Ladle Ghoulash

Starstruck ft. Flo Rida...the Pitbull of 2008/2009 would've made it a hit! :giveup:

Back then, you wouldn't have put him on a track, if you didn't have plans on releasing the song as a future single :usrs:

Each of her albums I've seen will always have songs that are great, but for commerical/trend reasons...the better songs won't be released :crossed:

To be fair, Starstruck is fun, but, to me, it's one of her most forgettable songs. If anything, I think not releasing Starstruck was going against a trend. 

Starfucker

I thought it was a shame (shame shame baby, a shame shame) that she didn't release the fame 

VforVendetta

I Like It Rough without a second though.

I like it rough! I can't get the hate towards this song . This is like a gem of The Fame

:tea:

TEANUS

These should have been The Fame's singles tbh:

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. Starstruck

4. LoveGame

5. Paparazzi

Paparazzi was a great transition to The Fame Monster, especially with the 2009 VMAs performance, it transitioned into the darker side of fame, The Fame Monster, perfectly :)

With Starstruck she probably would have gotten another #1, which would have given LoveGame more momentum, giving Paparazzi more momentum, and giving her whole career more hype :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Versace

Starstruck obviously it's sales are magnificent for a non-single from a debut album I wouldn't have minded Paper Gangsta though 

TimisaMonster

To be fair, Starstruck is fun, but, to me, it's one of her most forgettable songs. If anything, I think not releasing Starstruck was going against a trend.

What song would you prefer?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Grand Public

Paparazzi should've been the last, but Starstruck and The Fame should've been released.It wasn't. That's a fan made cover :)

I think I downloaded it on ladygaga.com 1.0 a long time ago :)

I suppose it would have been either Starstruck which got idk how many sales without being a single or Boys Boys Boys, which was prepped to be a single and even had its own video. Wasn't BDR a promo single too?

Money Honey - I like it, but it's generally considered to be filler.

Paper Gangsta - It's a good album track but I can't see it as a single at all.

Brown Eyes - A lot of people hate this song for some reason and it's too slow to fit into what she had going.

I Like It Rough/Disco Heaven/Retro Dance Freak/Again Again - Not on all versions of the Fame.

Summerboy - Why aren't we supposed to consider Legendboy? In any case, I wouldn't consider it either for lack of a good hook.

Note: I like all these songs... but liking a song doesn't mean it should be a single. Starstruck, BBB, or BDR (with a proper release) are my choices, leaning towards Starstruck. Back when I knew nothing about Gaga other than TF/TFM, I thought Eh Eh should have been a single. The lukewarm reception it got still kind of surprises me, as does the negative critical reception.

tl;dr: Starstruck.

Archived