Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What should've been the last single of The Fame Era?

Atlas

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slade

I think Starstruck probably would've been the smartest remaining single choice.

But honestly, I think The Fame era singles were just right. Ending with Paparazzi was perfect because it introduced a little bit of her darker side with the video/VMA performance that set up Bad Romance and The Fame Monster flawlessly.

Hausofchrist

I feel like "I like it rough" would be a great transition from The Fame to The Fame Monster.

Paparazzi should've been the last, but Starstruck and The Fame should've been released.

I think it was a promo single.

PoFozwX.jpg

It wasn't. That's a fan made cover :)

Psychedelic

I remember Gaga saying in a radio interview back in 2009, that BBB was meant to be 5th single from TF but she preferred going on with TFM!

Mama Ru

Paparazzi. :manicure:

But if I had to choose something else, something from the 2nd half, I'd say I Like It Rough. I think Paparazzi was perfect though.

I don't get the love for Starstruck honestly. I think it's one of the few songs she's ever put out that isn't very good. Sounds like a forced attempt to fit into what was mainstream at the time. And Flo Rida...:awkney:..."she so starstruck, too many Starbucks"...:awkney:

I do really like parts of the song though. I love the "groove slam work it back" and the chorus but the verses are so flat and monotonous to me and, well, I already mentioned Flo Rida.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

I think Starstruck should have been released in European countries instead of Eh Eh. So if there was another single I would probably pick The Fame or Boys Boys Boys.

Yanko

strastrack was supose to be the new lead single after just dance flopped but suddenly just dance became #1 so they canceled starstruck it even had a video :3 and the last single was supose to be boys boys boys (thank god bad roamance happened)

Yanko

I think Starstruck probably would've been the smartest remaining single choice.

But honestly, I think The Fame era singles were just right. Ending with Paparazzi was perfect because it introduced a little bit of her darker side with the video/VMA performance that set up Bad Romance and The Fame Monster flawlessly.

:trootea:

Archived