💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's gaga's skinniest pic?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I feel like she was thinnest at the start of the Born This Way era. I am glad that she has stopped starving herself. She is beautiful. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it is. Her ribs aren't edited but she they reduce the width of her hips :P there's a bit where they didn't edit it properly and they pop out to full size, it's so funny :toofunny:

Yeah! I've seen a gif on tumblr where they put the same sections together, in the part where they're cutting-between frames at the end of alejandro's chorus.. and like her hip is liquified smaller one moment, then booom, it pops out randomly :smh:

JEWRJEWR

So? She's a hard-worker, you bet she was skinny during TFM days. Don't know what's to prove here.

So, being unhealthy is the same as being a hard working person? They are completely different in my mind lol

Fear, she's the mother of violence

JEWRJEWR

her anorexia was FLAWLESS in the tfm era and you will deal

:rip:

MelbHawker

I can't believe people are calling her body during TFM 'unhealthy'.

Her body was insanely hot! It was a result of hard work/training - gurl was fit. 

Her body was insanely hot! It was a result of hard work/training - gurl was fit. 

BTW single era was healthy fit. TFM was kinda unhealthy and she's admitted to EDs.

JEWRJEWR

During BTW she worked out. During TFM she didn't eat.

Your answer sister :tea:

Slade

I agree with you, I didn't like her body during this era, it was way too skinny and unhealthy.

Thisss...

Woah hang on guys, she looks great in some of these pictures. There is nothing wrong with having a skinny body, the problem and upset we should be having lies with her struggle with eating disorders and not what she looks like. Preferences in what you find attractive is a personal thing, and I get that some of you prefer her a little more curvy (I'd agree with you), but to say you don't like someone's body because they are skinny can be incredibly offensive to those who are naturally thinner and struggle to change that. Being skinny =/= unhealthy, and without extensive medical education (and talent) we can't judge where the line is between being physically healthy or unhealthy is :emma:  

monstereo

Every shot from Telephone tbh.

I agree with you, I didn't like her body during this era, it was way too skinny and unhealthy.

Oh please, being skinny doesn't mean being unhealthy.

Addy Ezzie

Oh please, being skinny doesn't mean being unhealthy.

Yes I know that, but during TFM era she looked both tbh. She was anorexic/bulimic at the time I believe; that was not her "normal" weight. And she looked so pale :ohno:

Watching vids of her during that period makes me uncomfortable, I don't like seeing her like that. I definitely prefer her body in the G.U.Y vid. It's thin and healthy.

MonsterOfSpain

She's definitely better now, she was too pale and skinny during TFM, although I have to say it was also very hot... but she's hotter now.

elijahfan

So, being unhealthy is the same as being a hard working person? They are completely different in my mind lol

Being hard at work can lead you to eating disorders. I'm not saying it is a necessary consequence - it just happens, and Gaga has proved many times in the past that her hard work could have direct consequences on her health. See also "hip injury" for more details ;)

Archived