💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's gaga's skinniest pic?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

ladygagaPA211209.jpg

article-2162058-13b45a5a000005dc-307_306

its funny how LMz always say that her best era was TFM when she was clearly dealing with some health problem :awkney: The alejandro video is just... shocking tbh.  These are some that I found

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yeah but I'm sure fans aren't saying it's her best era because she was the skinniest there :laughga:

Addy Ezzie

Every shot from Telephone tbh.

I agree with you, I didn't like her body during this era, it was way too skinny and unhealthy.

iAstroLeo

I think that Gaga looked way better in Born This Way era than the TFM era.. she was as white as a blank canvas 

its funny how LMz always say that her best era was TFM when she was clearly dealing with some health problem :awkney:

"we want tfm era gaags plzz!11!" don't they realise she was surrounded by people like LAG and she had problems with d--gs and anorexia/bulimia

but I guess the success is al that matters isn't it little managers :ohwell:

djBuffoon

Every shot from Telephone tbh.

I agree with you, I didn't like her body during this era, it was way too skinny and unhealthy.

JEWRJEWR

That scene in the Alejandro video is computer edited to make her skinny.

Its not actually  :(

Fear, she's the mother of violence

hughdancy

Yeah it is. Her ribs aren't edited but she they reduce the width of her hips :P there's a bit where they didn't edit it properly and they pop out to full size, it's so funny :toofunny:

degenerate

Yes it is. It's actually poorly edited, and if you look close during the choreo scene you can see her body morph ever so slightly back and forth from skinny to her normal weight. She was still skinny, but that video in particular (with Telephone) is edited.

Would this thread be considered ok if we were searching for Gaga's heaviest pic? 

I can't with all this body judging.

Archived