Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

album of the 21 century

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favorite is Inspector Norse

To be honest, I just love Alfonso Muskedunder and Svensk Sas :flutter: Eh, who am I kidding, the whole album is just :nooo:

Apple for me, apple for you.

GagaSkeletonWay

In terms of sales, impact and critical acclaim it's definitely 21 but in my opinion, in terms of music quality, is Born This Way :legend:

Blackout, The Dutchess, The Fame Monster, 21, Teenage Dream  :legend:

Nice choices. I still haven't listened to The Dutchess in full yet,gonna check it out. Was gonna say I haven't listened to Teenage Dream in full but she released it all as singles in the course of two years, so nvm

Pierre

Fixed LaPierre

photo-22782.png?_r=1397354860

Nnnnn. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

mcphee

We still have 86 years left of music making before the 21st century draws to a close. I think it's too early to say :hor:

Haroon

Nice choices. I still haven't listened to The Dutchess in full yet,gonna check it out. Was gonna say I haven't listened to Teenage Dream in full but she released it all as singles in the course of two years, so nvm

I'm glad you agree :) Definitely check The Dutchess out! Oh and the songs from Teenage Dream that aren't singles should definitely be given a chance to, I'd highly recommend Pearl and Peacock - two completely different songs, one's emotional and slowish, the other is fun and vibrant and tongue-in-cheek :party:

Janet

I'm glad you agree :) Definitely check The Dutchess out! Oh and the songs from Teenage Dream that aren't singles should definitely be given a chance to, I'd highly recommend Pearl and Peacock - two completely different songs, one's emotional and slowish, the other is fun and vibrant and tongue-in-cheek :party:

Bu-but Peacock is an abomination :(

Haroon

Bu-but Peacock is an abomination :(

What? :udidnt: It's so upbeat and amazing :excited2: Come on baby let me see what you hidin' underneath :excited:

Definitely one of the most entertaining songs of the 21st century at least :laughga:

peacock.gif

Janet

What? :udidnt: It's so upbeat and amazing :excited2: Come on baby let me see what you hidin' underneath :excited:

Definitely one of the most entertaining songs of the 21st century at least :laughga:

peacock.gif

Haa, i'll give you that

Archived