💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga's show in Toronto flop?

JonahKing

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

Time to combine shows and we can finna get that much awaited live Telephone performance.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Time to combine shows and we can finna get that much awaited live Telephone performance.

OH MY GOSH YES :giveup: I'd cry tears of joy :cryga:

I don't think Gaga's show in Toronto will flop :shrug: The tickets have already been bought :laughga: There's a possibility that the attendance won't be as high if people would rather go to Beyonce's show, but I doubt that'll make much of a difference to the overall number of attendees :sweat:

Yanko

Truth is most part of gays act a little bit femine, you want it or not. :crossed:

im not gay but  i have some feminine manners (i have 3 sisters  :lolgaga:  :laughga: ) so stereotypes are stupid 

Blank Space

im not gay but  i have some feminine manners (i have 3 sisters  :lolgaga:  :laughga: ) so stereotypes are stupid 

The impact of them. :legend: but it's a different story then. :fan:

I think there's enough people in Toronto and the surrounding areas of Toronto to sell out both shows.

Born To Slay

I can accept it if lady gaga telephoned beyoncĂƒÆ’Â© live, and they performed Telephone/Video phone together through the screen. for gaga fans at BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, and for beyoncĂƒÆ’Â© fans at Gaga. Video phone for god sake large.gif

This would be so awesome!

Arizonadream777

It's f-cked up that BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© would do this.

Archived