💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga's show in Toronto flop?

JonahKing

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Fewer gays will see Beyonce and fewer blacks will see Gaga than usual.

wgnPUyc.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Obsessed tbh.

They can both have audiences.

Toronto is no small city.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

-_- im offended since im not gay

We know the majority at both concerts will be neither gay nor black.

But we know many gays are enthusiastic about Gaga and like Bey too, but not enough to give up Gaga and have to sit through Jay Z. Gaga has her share of black fans, but how many would give up seeing the royal couuple of black music for her

Tropico

If there is one place Gaga is safe it's definately Canada. They get her to platnium with a lot of singles/albums. They were the first to get ARTPOP to platnium I think.

And besides they're gonna attract different crowds. Beyonce and J fans wouldn't wanna hear pop - poprock. And Gaga fans wanna hear pop not rap and RnB.

She'll be fine.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Robotboy

btw, coldplay and gaga played the same day in stockholm, sweden. both shows were full.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TheOriginalOne

As long as Gaga and Beyoncé hit the studio together while they're there :party:

LadyJamie

Literally woke up and saw this. It's awkward because you can literally walk to each venue in about 5 minutes. They're sooooooo close to each other. 

itsdominik

Gaga puts on a much better show than Beyonce so people who do want to be entertained well go to the artRAVE. Simple as that.

In Lithuania I saw about 10 gays in Gaga's concert. :awkney: the biggest audience was 30 or above, even few grandmas had cans in their hair like Telephone video, I was stunned by how they good looked. :legend:

Are you sure your gaydar works fine? :manicure:

The biggest audience at my show was gothics/emos tbh :laughga:

freebit

If there is one place Gaga is safe it's definately Canada. They get her to platnium with a lot of singles/albums. They were the first to get ARTPOP to platnium I think.

And besides they're gonna attract different crowds. Beyonce and J fans wouldn't wanna hear pop - poprock. And Gaga fans wanna hear pop not rap and RnB.

She'll be fine.

That is true - look at this fanbase's reaction to Jewels N'Drugs, Rick Ross, and R.Kelly. :smh:

Blank Space

Are you sure your gaydar works fine? :manicure:

The biggest audience at my show was gothics/emos tbh :laughga:

Yes I am, since gays who were there, were with chains around the neck and whips. :laughga: or they acted so girly that no girl acts that girly. :toofunny: no offence tho.

Archived