💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys think Venus would do well as the lead?

disneyhigh

Venis  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would Venus do well at the lead single of ARTPOP

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

disneyhigh

What if Venus was released instead of Applause? I personally think it would have slayed if she had good management and an amazing video! I love Applause and all but theirs something about Venus that I love so much. Maybe its the chorus or the pre chorus  Either way I find myself constantly repeating that song. Also all my straight guy friends love it which I think is pretty funny. One of them told me "i'll get down to this song. and if anyone says anything... I'll beat their ass and drive off" haha.So here's my polll do you think Venus would have slayed or nah?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

It is the Bad Romance from ARTPOP.... sadly Gaga and her team chaanged it to DWUW.... T_T

DrewStevens

In my opinion Applause was a better option. Applause is different but not as weird as Venus.

In my opinion G.U.Y. or Do What U Want were the best options for lead single and I'm glad DWUW took Venus place. DWUW was just a wasted opportunity.

Giorno Giovanna

Yes. Venus is a very Gaga song, unique, weird and catchy. :legend:

Mte, I think it was a huuuuge mistake not to release it as 2nd single like promised

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

disneyhigh

Yes. Venus is a very Gaga song, unique, weird and catchy. :legend:

YES exactly. I feel the Gaga vibes every time I listen to it and it would have been a lot of fans back in my opinion. its like classic gaga

Yes any single would have done well as the lead. Just hard to tell how it or any other song other than applause would have performed against roar and other songs atm

disneyhigh

Mte, I think it was a huuuuge mistake not to release it as 2nd single like promised

THIS!

Yes, I think it would have been best, as most stated before, Venus could have been a Bad Romance or it could have been a Marry The Night considering the charts, it's really a hit or miss tbh ...

I would have loved Venus as the lead single ... And Applause as the final ARTPOP single ...

disneyhigh

Yes any single would have done well as the lead. Just hard to tell how it or any other song other than applause would have performed against roar and other songs atm

if she had good management and a video, I think it would have kicked roars ass

Gaga is Life

I honestly think it would've done Very Good. It's a magically brilliant song, especially with that chorus.

warhol killer

no tbh. If it was the second single I think it would have smashed.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

No Angel

Oddly enough, while I'm not a huge Venus fan, it would have done the album as a whole justice. Success or not.

It would have introduced us to the ARTPOP era better than Applause did in a way. We probably would have seen through the song and (if I'm assuming) futuristic video how this whole era would be like and what theme she was going for. So, I'm gonna go all out and say yep. 

if she had good management and a video, I think it would have kicked roars ass

I agree, I still cringe thinking about how her management released the song the same time as roar. That caused the whole gaga vs katy thing

Archived