Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gypsy really a potential smash?

mic

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

It'd be good,but without DWUW's video,this era crumbled.

Everything about ARTPOP was good up until that point,then the era just died.

Let's just get through the tour and Act 2,then let's just bury this era.

Little7Monster

Gypsy is good, but I really think it's more of a fan song. It takes too long to pick up, so it's hard for it to be a ballad or a dance song. It is dancy and similar to TEOG, but I think TEOG picks up faster, and you know what you're getting. It's a stadium banger, where as Gypsy is good, but not a "smash". 

Like I said, it is a good song, but I think it is more for her family, friends, and fans. It just doesn't resonate like what people want on the radio right now. But that is just my opinion. 

Schwerk

It could be. Especially if she releases an acoustic version of the single at the same time.

I do think Fashion! has great potential as a single. It's easy-going, relatable, fun, her voice is killer as is the beat, and the theme is so Gaga as in the eyes of the GP.

Still dont get why so many fans hate this song. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

lavenderblondee

It sounds like The Edge of Glory, so yes.

But it also sounds like Marry The Night, so no.

Sexxx Dreams is really what the public are waiting for though :manicure:

All of this 150%

Hexxx

it's the next MTN tbh

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Mama Ru

It's hard to say at this point but it's such a fantastic song that I think it deserves a shot. That way, even if it flops, we won't be stuck wondering "what if" like with Scheiße. Plus, even if it flops, making it a single would help it be remembered by casual fan years from now. Otherwise, it'll get forgotten.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Stefani328

Nothing from Gaga will be hit potential ever again I'm afraid

The GP is over Gaga and has moved onto the likes of KP Miley and Lorde

It's a cycle. They always find something new. The GP is already growing bored of Miley. You can't be up forever,  you're down and hopefully you can rise above it. Gaga just needs to fix her image and make her music relatable.

Jewels n Drugs

I think so, yes. The melody is wonderful.

I also still think GUY would be a smash if she would do promo...because the problem is most of the people don't even know she has a single out :flop: The promo especially in Europe is missing

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ryhanna

Not atm imo

She needs to have a big hit before Gypsy, otherwise nobody will pay attention to it even though it's such a good song.

Aura.

If nobody will pay attention to Gypsy, what makes you think Aura would be a hit? :rip:

Honestly, I don't really think it'd be a hit, but I really want Gypsy released to accompany the tour. It's the PERFECT tour song. 

Stefani328

I would have said yes months ago, but the momentum for this album is gone.

Nothing on ARTPOP which has not yet been released as a single could be regarded as a smash. The first two were the closest to being one, but both didn't. 

She didn't break an iTunes record stop because those pictures were photoshopped by Tumblr monsters :lmao:

In addition she dropped off by 45min off the Top slot in the USA because of frontloading by the preorders :lmao:

She did break an iTunes record. DWUW was the fastest song to reach #1.

She did break an iTunes record. DWUW was the fastest song to reach #1.

receipts.gif

Where are they

Koreku

Nothing from Gaga will be hit potential ever again I'm afraid

The GP is over Gaga and has moved onto the likes of KP Miley and Lorde

ever.. again? What....  :awkney:

The GP are only over ARTPOP tbh, they're not completely over her. gaga will be back in the strobe lights when the first single of her next album 

Believing any song on ARTPOP has smash potential in the current context is pretty delusional, if you ask me.

:toofloppy:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived