Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gypsy really a potential smash?

mic

Featured Posts

I mean I've heard the same about G.U.Y. during the DWUW era blackout.

Is Gypsy what GP really wants? I've learnt that things in life, which seem to be most sure are actually the least propable  :spin: Is ballad/electronic (dance?) mix really what is cool nowadays?

Gypsy may have high position on itunes, but so had G.U.Y. on spotify and MTN audio on Vevo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like The Edge of Glory, so yes.

But it also sounds like Marry The Night, so no.

Sexxx Dreams is really what the public are waiting for though :MANiCURE:

Same

Knife

If "G.U.Y." isn't a hit, what makes people think "Gypsy" will be a smash? Do you not remember how "The Edge of Glory" went down?

If "G.U.Y." isn't a hit, what makes people think "Gypsy" will be a smash? Do you not remember how "The Edge of Glory" went down?

EOG was very successful.

No all of you fail to realize that after DWUW flopped and G.U.Y. completely bombed that nobody is here for the 4th single at all. It will flop as well. 

The Edge of Glory peaked higher than Applause (at #3) and outsold it as well.

It also had some of the best sales/airplay ratio she's ever had.

:wtf:

Sexxx Dreams is really what the public are waiting for though :manicure:

That's what I thought about. Don't you think that the TEOG-like sound can make GP cynical towards her, just like they dissed her for copying herself with Judas (Bad Romance)

Seeka

Sexxx Dreams is really what the public are waiting for though :manicure:

Marry the Night is still a good song. Just by the time the single came out, the BTW era had ultimately collapsed beneath itself from bad decisions.

Marry the Night would've smashed, if kept as the first single as intended.

Antidote

I think so, yes. The melody is wonderful.

I also still think GUY would be a smash if she would do promo...because the problem is most of the people don't even know she has a single out :flop: The promo especially in Europe is missing

I just think it's a good summer song ... at least here in germany I can imagine radio playing it over and over again, just like they did and do it with Roar and Unconditionally :derpga:

thatfoxyfeeling

It's the best song on ARTPOP and has the potential to smash, it needs to be sent to radio before the video is released though :flop:

Jester

Not atm imo

She needs to have a big hit before Gypsy, otherwise nobody will pay attention to it even though it's such a good song.

Aura.

Archived