Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey

Sexxx

Favorite albums?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Mariah Carey albums?

• 1990 - Mariah Carey
    • 1991 - Emotions
    • 1993 - Music Box
    • 1995 - Daydream
    • 1997 - Butterfly
    • 1999 - Rainbow
    • 2002 - Charmbracelet
    • 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
    • 2008 - E=MC²

Featured Posts

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Choo choo!!! :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagadisiak

Slay shading chanteuse

tumblr_mn41txw5uu1rrzi1eo3_400.gif?w=350

mariah.gif?w=350&h=197

mariahverklempt.gif

yass queen of shade

but my favorite is this one 

mariah-carey-gifs-animes-8657819.gif

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Houdini

Mariah Carey Heading for No. 3 on Billboard 200

Carey's new effort, "Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse," could sell around 55,000 to 60,000 copies in the week ending June 1 (according to industry forecasters), for a possible start at No. 3. That would mark Carey's lowest sales debut for a non-holiday studio album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking sales in 1991. Her previous low came when 1991's "Emotions" launched at No. 4 with 156,000, according to SoundScan. (Carey has tallied six No. 1 albums, between 1991 and 2008.).

Michael

Tbh even though this album is cute I really hope she pulls a Memoirs and releases a new album next year.

I like the album, but the era is a mess and she needs to just get it out of the way. End the era around September/October. Take some time out, go back into the studio January/February, and then return with a summer single and release an album in August/September. An album that will slay.

Houdini

Tbh even though this album is cute I really hope she pulls a Memoirs and releases a new album next year.

I like the album, but the era is a mess and she needs to just get it out of the way. End the era around September/October. Take some time out, go back into the studio January/February, and then return with a summer single and release an album in August/September. An album that will slay.

Mariah needs a tour. It would works

Sexxx

this could have been her next Emancipation, but the whole album era has so much baggage. It just dampens everything associated with it. This is one of her best albums for a while.

I wouldn't mind another summer anthem like Obsessed to have next year  :udidnt:

Pure Adrenaline

that title :lana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Michael

this could have been her next Emancipation, but the whole album era has so much baggage. It just dampens everything associated with it. This is one of her best albums for a while.

I wouldn't mind another summer anthem like Obsessed to have next year  :udidnt:

gorl this album is cute as hell, but isn't even close to emancipation :deadbanana: it's blasphemous to even suggest it

Sexxx

gorl this album is cute as hell, but isn't even close to emancipation :deadbanana: it's blasphemous to even suggest it

read what i said sis, i wasn't comparing it to Emancipation :deadbanana:

Michael

read what i said sis, i wasn't comparing it to Emancipation :deadbanana:

well drag me sis :deadbanana:

Valextra

983690_10152496990611202_328024373141061

Rumor: NEXT SINGLE #YouDontKnowWhatToDo in June in all Worldwide Radio.

#5 Australia Debut.

Archived