Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey

Sexxx

Favorite albums?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Mariah Carey albums?

• 1990 - Mariah Carey
    • 1991 - Emotions
    • 1993 - Music Box
    • 1995 - Daydream
    • 1997 - Butterfly
    • 1999 - Rainbow
    • 2002 - Charmbracelet
    • 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
    • 2008 - E=MC²

Featured Posts

Sexxx

There isn't a thread for the Queen of R&B (blasphemy to say the least) so here we are!

MARIAH CAREY

lCRyjzr.jpg

mariah-album-cover-standard.jpgme-i-am-mariah-deluxe.jpg

Mariah Carey (born March 27, 1969 or 1970) is an American singer-songwriter, actress, record producer, and philanthropist. 

In a career spanning over two decades, Carey has sold more than 200 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. In 1998, she was honored as the world's best-selling recording artist of the 1990s at the World Music Awards. Carey was also named the best-selling female artist of the millennium in 2000. According to the Recording Industry Association of America, she is the third-best-selling female artist in the United States, with 63.5 million certified albums. With the release of "Touch My Body" (2008), Carey gained her 18th number-one single in the United States, more than any other solo artist. In 2012, Carey was ranked second on VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Women in Music".

BIGGEST HITS!

Vision of Love, Love Takes Time, Someday, Emotions, I'll Be There, Hero, Without You, All I Want For Christmas Is You, Fantasy, One Sweet Day, Always Be My Baby, Honey, My All, Heartbreaker, We Belong Together, Don't Forget About Us and Touch My Body

Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse

The brand new, fourteenth studio album is out on May 27, 2014.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

There used to be a thread for her on here, idk what happened to it :deadbanana:

But yes slay me Mimi :legend:

Valextra

Queen! :legend:

(You could highlight the part with her records, because a lot there think that she is an one hit wonder  :wtfga: ).

Valextra

My faves are 'Butterfly' and 'Emancipation', but all her records are good and well done.

She is also writer and sometimes co-producer of her songs.

Sexxx

Queen! :legend:

(You could highlight the part with her records, because a lot there think that she is an one hit wonder  :wtfga: ).

I'll make a "Hits Section" :legend:

There used to be a thread for her on here, idk what happened to it :deadbanana:

But yes slay me Mimi :legend:

idek, can't find it tho

wheres glitter?

i had to cut that out because there wasn't enough space (and it's a soundtrack anyway) 

The Merry Christmas albums had to go too:cry:

Valextra

I'll make a "Hits Section" :legend:

Well, I'm glad that there are others lambs in here, some people like I said in a recent topic need to know who she is.

i had to cut that out because there wasn't enough space (and it's a soundtrack anyway) 

The Merry Christmas albums had to go too:cry:

I was just kidding 

Archived