Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sam Smith's old Twitter reveals sexuality, pics + stanning for gaga

Pandora

Featured Posts

His talent is phenomenal. His voice and song writing skills are nuts and blow my mind.

Everyone needs to listen to Latch (Acoustic) by him, one of the best male voices I've heard in music ever on that track and it's such a beautiful song.

You all shouldn't judge him, people change and even if he is faking it sadly sometimes you have to because in this world people aren't always open and accepting. He might be afraid people won't accept him as a gay singer.

I really don't understand why people are saying "mess".

The acoustic version of Latch is gorgeous. His falsetto almost sounds like a saxophone lol... it always moves me to tears.

:yes:

I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that he was gay, but I guess he hasn't made a "public declaration".  (just going by what I've seen on music boards)

Personally, I look forward to the time when no one expects or cares about a public declaration of anyone's s-xuality!

I'm with you, Sam Smith's album is one of the few albums I am looking forward to in the upcoming months. I've liked everything I've heard from him so far!

I really look forward to that as well - both the album and a future where s-xuality is of no concern.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The acoustic version of Latch is gorgeous. His falsetto almost sounds like a saxophone lol... it always moves me to tears.

I really look forward to that as well - both the album and a future where s-xuality is of no concern.

Yes honestly. It's so beautiful. I want it to be my wedding song lol

Vernier

Didn't know he was so young :deadbanana: And he was such a stan, wonder if he still stans, or if we've lost him too :emo:

That La La La song though not really his, still remains one of the worst songs I've heard in the past year tho :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LStephens11

I think he looks much better without the flamboyancy and femininity - but I also prefer masculine men and don't understand why guys feel the need to be flamboyant. I've never heard of him, and wish I hadn't looked up his music. :rip:

Haroon

I think he looks much better without the flamboyancy and femininity - but I also prefer masculine men and don't understand why guys feel the need to be flamboyant. I've never heard of him, and wish I hadn't looked up his music. :rip:

Maybe they just naturally are flamboyant :shrug:

LStephens11

Maybe they just naturally are flamboyant :shrug:

I suppose, but I also would guess that's debatable as well. Oh well, to each their own, just not my cup of tea.

Ladle Ghoulash

I mean...I thought we all knew he was gay?

I saw a picture of him wearing one of those Beyoncé "Surfboard" crew neck sweatshirts and I was like

"Yeah

he gay"

HausOfMiklaus

This actually made me like him even more. :laughga: Great voice and glad he's a Gaga fan.

Archived