Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Timelessness of Applause; Scientific Formula?

degenerate

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Lol. I feel the same, :rip:

Her last and very last single. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

degenerate

It's called you're a stan.

It's old af to everyone else.

I can't say this about any other Gaga song, though. Sorry you're in such a ****ty mood, but don't take it out on me.

I can't say this about any other Gaga song, though. Sorry you're in such a ****ty mood, but don't take it out on me.

Um, sorry if you think I'm a ****ty mood and taking it out on you. That's definitely not the case.  :excuseme: In fact, your response is way more belittling than anything I said.

degenerate

Um, sorry if you think I'm a ****ty mood and taking it out on you.

It's okay. It could be that. It also could be that you don't have anything else to contribute relating to the topic of the post, except for speaking for everyone when you're only one tiny singular entity! :shrug: Who will ever know.

It's okay. It could be that. It also could be that you don't have anything else to contribute relating to the topic of the post, except for speaking for everyone when you're only one tiny singular entity! :shrug: Who will ever know.

Get off our high horse :roll:

Speak for yourself, generalizing a song's "timelessness" because you're not getting sick of it, when a vast majority of consumers are obviously completely over Applause, and that's a fact.

degenerate

Get off our high horse :roll:

Speak for yourself, generalizing a song's "timelessness" because you're not getting sick of it, when a vast majority of consumers are obviously completely over Applause, and that's a fact.

1) How are you defining "consumers"?

2) How in god's name is that a fact, user Mast?

3) Why are the majority of people agreeing with me? Not everyone on this site is a "stan". Like I said, I don't have the same opinion about any other Gaga songs. It's just this one, and I wanted people's opinions about why it seems to be a constant ear-worm, because I'm genuinely curious.

Just because you disagree doesn't mean you can come in here and be like "It's because you're a stan" :lmao: Get off your high horse. Or just get off of the thread.

Tokyo Rose

a vast majority of consumers are obviously completely over Applause, and that's a fact.

What a weird thing to say..

You don't know what people are listening to on their iPods.

Why refer to human beings as "consumers" as if this is some Walmart business meeting? weird.

1) How are you defining "consumers"?

2) How in god's name is that a fact, user Mast?

3) Why are the majority of people agreeing with me? Not everyone on this site is a "stan". Like I said, I don't have the same opinion about any other Gaga songs. It's just this one, and I wanted people's opinions about why it seems to be a constant ear-worm, because I'm genuinely curious.

Just because you disagree doesn't mean you can come in here and be like "It's because you're a stan" :lmao: Get off your high horse. Or just get off of the thread.

1. People who buy/stream music

2. Look at the charts, not just sales, but also views and streaming.

3. What do you define as a majority? :usrs:

You mean the 20 some people that replied to our thread in this entire forum? :rip:

Also, because I have an opinion I can give such opinion on a discussion word. Interesting how that works, huh?

What a weird thing to say..

You don't know what people are listening to on their iPods.

Why refer to human beings as "consumers" as if this is some Walmart business meeting? weird.

Because that's what we are to the music world, no? 

VforVendetta

Because as I said ina thread before Applause has captured the emotion of applause in the song. Gaga has made the sound she had about the Applause in her mind into a song.

Here:

Archived