Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga realize that the GP is not here for ARTPOP?

Versace Girl

Featured Posts

Jester

Have you ever watched to any of her interviews? She'd answer all of your questions ray.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace Girl

:lmao: misinformed brat

You call me misinformed when she clearly stated in an interview she wants to release it in 2015. :awkney:

Bellatrix

where did you get that from? :lmao:

I'm saying she should get rid of ARTPOP completely

She's releasing the music that makes her happy, not the music that fits the "GP"

Watch her keynote interview at SXSW :)

Dean Winchester

Do you relealize that Gaga isn't here for the GP? :awkney:

THIS tbh  :toofunny: who the f**K cares if the GP isn't here for gags, well she's not here for them too  :dies:

Do What U Want was pretty successful for not having a video or a proper treatment (on Gaga's and Interscope's side). Lady Gaga needs to understand that you can't just pretend that hype is all you need to sell a song or an album. Those days are long gone, you need to promote it and cherish it. Look at Iggy and her new album, slaying, It was product of hard promotion work, not overwhelming hype.

Hyping is not equal to successful era, get this in your head Gaga.

If songs like G.U.Y. and Do What U Want would flop, it's more than obvious that the GP are not here for ARTPOP.

And yet, gaga plans on releasing act 2 in 2015 :awkney:

Does she realize she's throwing her career in a dump?

How is #13 a flop??

MonsterMum

Do What U Want was pretty successful for not having a video or a proper treatment (on Gaga's and Interscope's side). Lady Gaga needs to understand that you can't just pretend that hype is all you need to sell a song or an album. Those days are long gone, you need to promote it and cherish it. Look at Iggy and her new album, slaying, It was product of hard promotion work, not overwhelming hype.

I'm sure she will log in to take some notes :awkney: 

She could've had 2 hits with Applause and DWUW, it was tracking high, had great reception but she didn't want to continue to support it. 

Fizzy

Umm yeah thats why 700,000 US people bought. and 2.3 million people WW (PLUS US).

Just cuz she isn't selling as she was previously it doesn't mean ARTPOP is a bad project and GP isn't here. Everyone HAS songs that flop. deal with it. we got amazing videos.

And I mean she is probably aware of the steps she takes. NOT releasing a video or blacking out. If that is what she wants, it's her choice I mean.

About GUY , in the first week only 2 million people in the US saw it. She didn't do any promo plus in Europe it isn't even released to radio yet.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Donatello

Does she realize she's throwing her career in a dump?

It already is, she's only relevant because of TFM and BTW. The more these get buried in the past, the more she will fade.

Versace Girl

You're probably one of the only sane members on this website

Archived