đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do some monsters call DJWS messy?

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

I always wondered why some of the monsters claim that DJWS's productions are messy. I'm not an expert with pro-tools and things like that, but I don't have a problem with his productions, in fact, some of his productions on Gaga's records have been some of my fave productions on her albums (ie. Black Jesus, Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, etc.). The only thing from him that I thought was really loud and chaotic was Swine, but with reason: to capture the rage and energy of the lyrics.

Can anyone provide any valid points of why his production style is considered 'messy'?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Because they don't know what they're talking about and like to pretend that they know better than GaGa and all of her producers.

Oscar

He's anything but messy. He has the cleanest productions of all her producers. He's just boring compared to the others. 

Some of his productions have layers and layers and layers or unuseful noises

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Essence
Because they don't know what they're talking about and like to pretend that they know better than GaGa and all of her producers.

Because they themselves are messy and prefer "hit" producers like RedOne and Zedd.

Essence
Because they can't admit to themselves that Sexxx Dreams and DWUW slayed their lives :gaga:

Archived