💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I have a confession to make..

Aries

Featured Posts

i'm very happy for Gaga, really. her life's pretty good right now; adorable fans and a loving boyfriend. what more could she ask ?

but that's not what i'm talking about here.. it's her album.

I was pretending to be happy for the ARTPOP era ever since the DWUW video incident.

I always thought that it should end there. not in G.U.Y. (still have to thank her for her best mv tho)

I was pretending to be hopeful for the upcoming singles for ARTPOP. 

i always knew G.U.Y. would never smash cause i know the GP wouldn't give it a chance.

(trust me, i've been requesting the song on our local radio stations almost everyday. i even

asked them to play it every 1 hour on the daytime period so i did what i could as a fan)

bash me if you want, but my feelings wont change.

it's just unfair how the GP aren't giving her a chance this era.  

i just hate seeing her butchered like that. she should move on and end ARTPOP. 

say Gypsy will smash like how you guys said G.U.Y. will. it'll pretty much end up 

in the same fate. 

but her touring power is still unstoppable tho. :legend: and just because i said that i'm feeling really hopeless for ARTPOP that she needs to stop releasing singles from it doesn't mean i'd stop believing in her. just the album. it's not the end of her career. :)  she can still surprise us. but not with ARTPOP anymore cause i don't see anything good that'll come out from it.. aside from the artRAVE of course. and i believe that her real rebirth is in the next album. :)

btw guys, you can say what you want. i'll be open minded and adapt, even for the negative comments. :)

Edit:

I'm gonna add something here. it's not like i hate ARTPOP, i'm just concerned how it's

not getting what it deserves. ARTPOP is an amazing album, better than her previous ones. 

i just want the world to give the recognition it needs because it truly deserves it. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I agree at some point. As much as I love ARTPOP that's how much I want her to end this era. And I hope ARTPOP act II doesn't come out. She should save those songs for the new, completely new album! 

💎

Haroon

That's fine :shrug: You're entitled to your opinion :yes: It's only 10 days until the tour begins, so just look towards that :party:

Whether Gaga wants to release another single whilst she's touring we don't know, but I don't even care about whether there's going to be another single because I'm more excited for the constant candids we're going to get for the next few months as she's on tour :excited2:

I agree at some point. As much as I love ARTPOP that's how much I want her to end this era. And I hope ARTPOP act II doesn't come out. She should save those songs for the new, completely new album! 

or scrap the Act II bit and label it as an entirely new album ;)

pachinko

JEWRJEWR

I always knew that the only song that could have done something in the charts was MJH. no one trusted me, now we have g.u.y. at #10239238

Fear, she's the mother of violence

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I agree with you pretty much, although I'd like to see a video for Gypsy, even if it'd not released as a single.

Also, can I just say how nice it is to see someone state their opinion without bashing ARTPOP and calling it a flop. This OP is exactly how all criticism should be expressed on this website, if everyone acted like this, the site would be a much friendlier and nicer place. :applause:

Mythos

People gave her chance, but her management  of the whole Era was just terrible. Everyone got pretty fast sick of the whole concept, album and the drama.

For me personally the Era died with DWUW already, but at least i've got Applause, the only positive memory from ARTPOP Era.  :legend:

MikeyMoonShine

deary deary me  :smh:

Some of you really can't handle this Gaga not being on top thing. Abandoning the era now would be the worst thing she could do and not giving Gypsy a chance would be criminal. 

No I am not saying it will smash and I never thought GUY would either but it's the best chance at a hit she has left and anyone with sense knows that. Even if it doesn't smash having a good amount of singles (and video's  :manicure: ) out will be good for the album in the long run. 

If she abandons the era now then this era truly will be remembered as her flop era, if she does it justice then people will remember it for the songs and video's she put out, the performances she did and the tour. 

Ronk

While you make some good points, the tour is part of the era and it will be great and perhaps the show will be her greatest ever.  I believe Gypsy may be her greatest single this era.  So I think the era still holds promise.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Let's hope the tour will be awesome. And the future albums.  :runhug: 

hope the tour will be awesome ?? nahh!! it will be awesome!! no need for prayers! :omgexcited:

it's the one of the two things i'm looking forward to this era...and the fact that she'd finally announce that she'll

include artRave in my country is the other thing. :laughga:

I always knew that the only song that could have done something in the charts was MJH. no one trusted me, now we have g.u.y. at #10239238

omg i thought i was the only one. :rip:

i've been hiding this thought ever since i heard the song :laughga:

MikeyMoonShine

That doesn't prove your  MJH theory. All it proves is that GUY is doing badly right now, for whatever reason. 

The single choices were flawed, but if chosen correctly I think the album could have performed better. 

Archived