Lady Gaga - Til It Happens to You

Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Crayon

New Email from Cynthia Germanotta,

I spent last night thinking about the best way to describe yesterday's launch of the Born This Way Foundation, and it's proving next to impossible to capture in words. So I'll keep it brief.

The emotion, compassion, and excitement at Sanders Theatre were like nothing I've ever seen before. And I know those feelings extended far beyond Harvard University to the thousands of Born This Way Foundation supporters watching from all over the world.

Your support has touched our hearts. Thank you.

Last night my daughter said, "The best thing that could happen today is if every single person tells one human being about everything we talk about."

Telling one person would be great, but telling everyone you know would be even better. Please spread our message far and wide so that everyone can be part of this movement to build a braver, kinder world:

http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/spread-our-message

Our partners and panelists helped us unveil our core message of acceptance, bravery, and love, but it is supporters like you who will make this vision a reality.

We are counting on you,-- counting on you to live courageously and with compassion.

My deepest thanks,

Cynthia Germanotta

President and Co-Founder

Born This Way Foundation

Gaga shaded Kelly Osbourne when she said "i received tons of hateful messages but i don't respond to them cause why give them energy?"

Sooooo I guess that absolutely ALL discussion about BTWF and its launch have to be relegated to this one thread - -

Need to save space to discuss what color underwear Gaga is wearing today, right?

Trick question. She's not wearing any!

Sooooo I guess that absolutely ALL discussion about BTWF and its launch have to be relegated to this one thread - -

Need to save space to discuss what color underwear Gaga is wearing today, right?

i think it slows down the server if too many threads are made.

so where are the pictures of Gaga with the fans?

something about gaga in a restaurant? where is all this? is this the official and one-and-only thread for BTWF stuff??

so where are the pictures of Gaga with the fans?

something about gaga in a restaurant? where is all this? is this the official and one-and-only thread for BTWF stuff??

There are probably already other threads dedicated to those things. ex: Fan Pictures/Videos. Would get their own topic admiring her fashion. This BTWF discussion is based around the entire foundation and it's members. Meaning Gaga, her mother, and affiliates. We're not going to post the restaurant she dined at later that night here because that'd be a stretch and irrelevant to the topic. Thanks though. <3

Calling all ARTISTS, Designers, ETC. The BTWF is looking for YOU!! To design a poster that invokes bravery! see OP for details.

Edited by ORGANIZATION

Gaga shaded Kelly Osbourne when she said "i received tons of hateful messages but i don't respond to them cause why give them energy?"

Well it's true. I don't support what people were doing but by Kelly speaking out she was clearly attention/empathy seeking. It's best ignored because that gives the impression that you aren't bothered by it and they'll soon move on.

buy bionic

Reminder. A few more weeks left of the BTWF poster contest. Your poster could be featured as the banner of Youth Empowerment, Love, and Acceptance. ADMIT YOUR WORK NOW. (see original post for details)

Thinking of submitting a pic, good on gaga for starting this amazing foundation, shows she more then just a singer but an entrepeneur too :D she truly is amazing:

*One day remaining to enter the Art Speaks, Poster Contest. For the BTWF.

*One day remaining to enter the Art Speaks, Poster Contest. For the BTWF.

:legend:

When will the European dates come, need to get my tickets. :mad:

Edited by Salander

****, i missed posting posters! :igiveup: