Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Started by Crayon with 1,598 replies so far

I don't know which poster to vote for. I'm not particularly fond of any of them. :noparty:

No offense to the artists, but those are garbage. And to think THEY picked them like Ridiculous.

"So you get up and shake it off, smile at everyone you meet. Put your best foot forward chip on your shoulder, it's like you can't be beat"

No offense to the artists, but those are garbage. And to think THEY picked them like Ridiculous.

They are all so bad... This is unreal. Poor BTWF. Letting its face get ripped to pieces by accepting those tragedies.

Those posters are kind of :/ but I really like these two:

mx_500.jpgmx_500_1.jpg

I don't see why neither are 1st yet :confused:

If the two guys making out wins.. They are going to completely ignore that this foundation is for self empowerment and assume its for gay rights. :roll: :rollsweat: :roll:

I voted for the 'you write your own destination' one because its more conceptual and original and makes me think of all of those things Gaga talked about at Harvard. Best art work of the bunch too, the collage makes it feel about being creative and using yourself.

The guys making out is so obvious and just makes it about the same thing a million other organizations and gay campaigns are instead of the theme of Born This Way.

The final round of poster voting has ended. The votes are being compared and the announcement should be. soon.