• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

Gaga shaded Kelly Osbourne when she said "i received tons of hateful messages but i don't respond to them cause why give them energy?"

MonsterMash

Sooooo I guess that absolutely ALL discussion about BTWF and its launch have to be relegated to this one thread - -

Need to save space to discuss what color underwear Gaga is wearing today, right?

Trick question. She's not wearing any!

Sooooo I guess that absolutely ALL discussion about BTWF and its launch have to be relegated to this one thread - -

Need to save space to discuss what color underwear Gaga is wearing today, right?

i think it slows down the server if too many threads are made.

so where are the pictures of Gaga with the fans?

something about gaga in a restaurant? where is all this? is this the official and one-and-only thread for BTWF stuff??

so where are the pictures of Gaga with the fans?

something about gaga in a restaurant? where is all this? is this the official and one-and-only thread for BTWF stuff??

There are probably already other threads dedicated to those things. ex: Fan Pictures/Videos. Would get their own topic admiring her fashion. This BTWF discussion is based around the entire foundation and it's members. Meaning Gaga, her mother, and affiliates. We're not going to post the restaurant she dined at later that night here because that'd be a stretch and irrelevant to the topic. Thanks though. <3

Calling all ARTISTS, Designers, ETC. The BTWF is looking for YOU!! To design a poster that invokes bravery! see OP for details.

Edited by ORGANIZATION

bionic

Gaga shaded Kelly Osbourne when she said "i received tons of hateful messages but i don't respond to them cause why give them energy?"

Well it's true. I don't support what people were doing but by Kelly speaking out she was clearly attention/empathy seeking. It's best ignored because that gives the impression that you aren't bothered by it and they'll soon move on.

buy bionic

Reminder. A few more weeks left of the BTWF poster contest. Your poster could be featured as the banner of Youth Empowerment, Love, and Acceptance. ADMIT YOUR WORK NOW. (see original post for details)

ARTPOPsical0312

Thinking of submitting a pic, good on gaga for starting this amazing foundation, shows she more then just a singer but an entrepeneur too :D she truly is amazing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will the European dates come, need to get my tickets. :mad:

Edited by Salander

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Haroon locked this topic