Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What has Gaga taught you about art?

Raw

Featured Posts

fullofsheibe

That putting it in your album's name won't make it any more artistic or likeable.

Nobody mentioned this? :duck:

OMG i saw ur instagram ur sooooooooo hot i wanna lick your ass and ur feet and dick ur hoooot dude i wanna smell your feet 

Reported :manicure:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Performance art. I really wasn't familiar with much of it until Gaga, of course.

Bambino

That art can absolutely be anything. Thanks to her I got to know some of the artists she worked with as well.

AlexKills

In general Gaga's taught me to not just take everything at face value, she's taught me to look beyond the first impression and look at work from different angles and perspectives :yes: Not saying ARTPOP has taught me this, because I can't pick out one specific thing ARTPOP has taught me about art, but all of Gaga's albums in general have as a collective effect :laughga:

This

YCHofficial

Gaga has learned me that when im sick... and Im puking in the toilet.. im actually making art

:rip:

grenziel

With all her messages, the one that struck me is you have to honor your creativity no matter what people tells you because art is not always appreciated by most of the people. ;)

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

lairofhk

That putting it in your album's name won't make it any more artistic or likeable.

Lol, kinda this tho...and that if anything adding the whole "art" element just comes off as pretentious. 

paganpoetry

when art sucks the tit of pop, it could mean an-y-thing-uh :derpga:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Tropico

The replies in this thread are so rude and I can imagine Gaga would cry a little if she read some of this.

I've learnt (From ARTPOP) that to make art you must be honest. You must create what you feel. You must take your past and present and just your life in general and turn it into art. Art is about pouring your heart and soul out in a creative way and what Gaga has done with ARTPOP is she has let people see behind the aura. And since art is based on emotions and as any ordinary person would, Gaga feels a lot of emotions and takes each emotion and turns it into art. Art must be personal, honest, creative and real to be art. That is what Gaga has done with art.

Also (through ARTPOP) I realized that making art and sharing it with the world is like telling a secret. It is from within and it must take courage to bring it out and especially for an artist with Gaga's level of fame telling the world world a secret can be quite risky. The world will either accept your art (secret) and appretiate you for sharing and it might really hit home or the world will "vomit" on you. Art is not guarrented to be understood or even appretiated at all but to express yourself and let yourself go is where the true benefit comes in. Gaga's ARTPOP was a success in my eyes because it brought a whole new form of art I didin't understand and brought it into pop culture. By taking artists in other feilds and bringing them into Gaga's performances and ARTPOP she succeded in bring art and pop together.

ARTPOP is emotional and is true art. Well done Gaga. I don't know if she touched everyone and enlightened them but she managed to do so with me and I'm sure she is happy to have touched someone :)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

The saddest thing is that most people will never really understand what ARTPOP means to some of us and what it means to Gaga :(

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived