Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should've done a remix of DWUW with Ariana Grande not Christina

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

I see some people here don't know how great Ariana's voice is. 

I wouldn't want her on DWUW, but the girl can sing that's for sure. 

can we come to a consensus on this?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at some of her promo pics on twitter, she's shedding that ****.

And DWUW is not a s-xual song, it's about the media.

I wasn't really referring to its s-xual nature; I just don't think she's the type of artist to sing controversial stuff (especially this early in her career).

Ladey Gagz

Currently she is more popular than Britney is, Ari is at the part of her career where the GP like her. She is more popular.

And 400k isn't far away, I'd say that's close

Again, 400k is only in the US. Worldwide, Ariana hasn't sold where Applause was a hit everywhere. And the chart peaks table can just speak for itself.

And is she really more popular than Britney right now? Are you sure about that?

People have been talking about Britney even though she doesn't do anything. Nobody talks about Ariana though. When was the last time you saw someone talk about Ariana here? (Other than your threads)

And I don't know if it's true wether the GP likes her or not, but the GP liking her has absolutely nothing to do with her "being more popular than Britney Spears".

What you're saying just isn't right. She ISN'T bigger than Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. She doesn't have hits like Lady Gaga. Don't try.

GagaDragon

because partof the reason they did the Chrisitna remix was because they wanted the song in the top 10

And how does that have anything to do with my post? Christina is a legend, whether it was to get the song into the top 10 is a entirely different matter. Just because Grande is trending atm Gaga should have performed with her instead of a legend. Sometimes this fan base is embarrassing.

FrozenKookie

Haven't you guys listen to Yours Truly yet? It has a score of 81 on Metacritic. When will your faves have a debut like that?

Legend X>>>>>

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Blade

Isn't she like 16 :awkney: :awkney: I feel like her saying those words would be... Strange :awkney:

She is 20  :excuseme:

Haven't you guys listen to Yours Truly yet? It has a score of 81 on Metacritic. When will your faves have a debut like that?

THIS  :legend:

Evan Peters

Isn't she like 16 :awkney::awkney: I feel like her saying those words would be... Strange :awkney:

She's 21, but yeah, it still would have been iffy. 

Edit: Oh, someone already told you her actual age, don't mind me :emma:

emma roberts is an abuser

FrozenKookie

She is 20 :excuseme:

THIS :legend:

I can't at ppl dragging the **** out of her when they barely know anything about Ariana but her looks. :smh:

Archived