πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those of you going to artRave after the first couple of dates...

2NE1LG

Will you watch?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. For those attending artRave after the first couple of dates, will you watch?

• Yes, I will watch all the videos
    • Maybe, just a few videos to get a taste
    • No, I don't want to ruin the surprise

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

OMG this has been a real tease to me, because my date is late September so how am I gonna survive without watching the videos :excited2:

Its my 1st Gaga concert so I dont wanna spoil it but I have no self-control tbh. However I know a lot will be changed between my date and the 1st one.

romonster

My show is in November so I will watch videos. Actually even if my show was much earlier, I still would. It makes you more excited for your show. Also she will keep changing things here and there.

I have some event going on that night with my boyfriend that I kinda can't miss :/

Aw :( bad timing

JgHaus78

im seeing the second show and i dont know if i should or not.... even pictures or anything revealing the show's details

Pop Art

Yes, I'm definitely going to watch them. I watched the Monster Ball on YouTube almost daily for over a year before my concert date, and I was still completely taken aback and just as excited as ever when I finally saw it live, so the fear of the concert losing its freshness isn't really and issue with me. I also really want to figure out the best spot to stand, especially since she has numerous catwalks.

Archived