Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those of you going to artRave after the first couple of dates...

2NE1LG

Will you watch?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. For those attending artRave after the first couple of dates, will you watch?

• Yes, I will watch all the videos
    • Maybe, just a few videos to get a taste
    • No, I don't want to ruin the surprise

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I'll be at the 10th show.  I know I can make it without spoiling myself of the surprises.  But that probably means that I'll have to stay off of GagaDaily and social media for a while... 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

i'm going to watch a few to get an idea of where to stand.

Plus, if I saw ti all at once while I am there I think i will be overwhelmed. haha

I watched literally EVERYTHING before the BTWB and then it felt like I knew it already and I didn´t enjoy it so much :noparty: + the fact that you find out that "OMG, she is just a human" didn´t help either :oops:

This time, I´ll wait, I´ll resist, October cannot be so far away :giveup:

What did you think she was? :emma:

PigInsideAHuman

I'm the first date which is amazing because I try to avoid the videos as well and this time I won't have to worry! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE

Everyone's watching Gaga LOLO HAHA

Dying for the art, so really she's a martyr ;)

LaLuna

I wanna wait and avoid watching videos but it's gonna be sooooooo hard, since my show isn't until July :ohno:

I wanna wait and avoid watching videos but it's gonna be sooooooo hard, since my show isn't until July :ohno:

hey mine is in July too :) toronto by any chance?

Haroon

I'll watch a few videos just to get an idea of where to stand at my concert date :yes: Watching it beforehand doesn't ruin it for me :shrug: First time I went to TMB I hadn't seen anything and I enjoyed it a lot, second time I went to TMB having already watched videos and seeing it live already I enjoyed it just as much, if not more :laughga:

LadyJamie

I won't really have a chance because the first show is May 4, and mine is May 8, but I will watch twitter to see what song she picks people from the pit for, because I need to know where to plant my butt XD

LaLuna

hey mine is in July too :) toronto by any chance?

Nope, @ Bell Centre in Montreal on July 2nd, can't wait :party:

I'm Aug. 6th in Denver! Literally the last North Anerica date! Will I be able to withstand the suspense? Stay tuned!

Tommy Monster

What did you think she was? :emma:

I meant it in a way that you find out that she is just like you :laughga: the shock of seeing her live, the real person, not just in the video, it´s just too much to handle :toofunga:

MANiCURE

i don't want to but I know I can't help myself !!! And I defo want to find out what ARTPOP zone is like! :excited2:  :excited2:

from what people are saying maybe i will watch a few to get a good idea where to stand, even though we're free to roam the whole floor. hmm

Archived