💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Gaga song are you currently obsessed with?

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

What Gaga song are you currently obessed with?

-

I'm currently obsessed with Paparazzi like omg :flutter: LIKE OMG IT'S BEEN ON REPEAT FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY AND I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE VIDEO IN FULL FOR LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY. AND TBH THAT'S MORE THAN MY VIDEO COUNTS OF G.U.Y IN YOUTUBE :teehee: AND OMG THAT'S THE SAME WITH THE ICONIC PAPARAZZI VMA 2009 PERFORMANCE :flutter:

Sorry for the random thread lol  :toofunny:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinosky

None. :( I haven't been obsessed with a Gaga song in months.

What? Why?  :(

Anderson123

What? Why?  :(

I don't know.. I've been obsessed with Dance In The Dark, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel in the past, but I haven't listened to Gaga lately. I mean, I do listen to her, but I'm not crazy about her anymore.

Chinosky

I don't know.. I've been obsessed with Dance In The Dark, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel in the past, but I haven't listened to Gaga lately. I mean, I do listen to her, but I'm not crazy about her anymore.

Oh okay.

degenerate

What Gaga song are you currently obessed with?

-

I'm currently obsessed with Paparazzi like omg :flutter: LIKE OMG IT'S BEEN ON REPEAT FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY AND I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE VIDEO IN FULL FOR LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY. AND TBH THAT'S MORE THAN MY VIDEO COUNTS OF G.U.Y IN YOUTUBE :teehee: AND OMG THAT'S THE SAME WITH THE ICONIC PAPARAZZI VMA 2009 PERFORMANCE :flutter:

Sorry for the random thread lol  :toofunny:

Hehe. I've been obsessed with Paparazzi for eternity.

Otherwise - Dope, Gypsy, Applause. Love the final 3.

And GUY from time to time. :)

Archived