Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lurking on GGD :creepflop:

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

GypsyHaus

How long did all of y'all lurk here before you joined?

I did for a few years :creepflop:

Edit: just think of all the lurkers looking at this now :creepflop:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I lurked the forum for a week or two then stopped and went back to only looking at the News tab on the site :shrug:

For the lurkers reading this right now: JOIN THE FORUM AND GET INVOLVED WITH THE DISCUSSIONS :omgexcited:

Pablo

I think for a few months. I checked the news page (back then GGD.com led to the news page) almost daily and then I found the forum and joined shortly 

Don't visit my profile

GypsyHaus

For the lurkers reading this right now: JOIN THE FORUM AND GET INVOLVED WITH THE DISCUSSIONS :omgexcited:

Party with us :party:

Azor Ahai

Never. One day I listened to Born This Way and was like "mmm maybe I should create an account at those stupid fansites"
And here I am 16 days later with no regrets.

GypsyHaus

Never. One day I listened to Born This Way and was like "mmm maybe I should create an account at those stupid fansites"

And here I am 16 days later with no regrets.

Wait, have you only been a fan for a few weeks, or you just decided to join a few weeks ago?

Azor Ahai

Wait, have you only been a fan for a few weeks, or you just decided to join a few weeks ago?

Both :hor:

DontDoubtDavid

For about a year. :P I would always check the news section. When they changed it so that the main page was the forum, I decided to make an account.

Archived